RESCUE is the largest and fastest growing 24/7 Roadside Assistance provider in Bangalore. With over 120 technicians across Bangalore we are able to maintain a phenomenal success rate of 94% repairs by the roadside/ on site.
Our network consists of experienced technicians who are trained to carry out repairs on all makes and models of cars. They are also equipped with an exhaustive list of tools and spares to repair your car at the roadside. If the breakdown issue cannot be fixed at the roadside, we securely tow your car to a service station of your choice.
With an average response time of 30 minutes and over 150,000 breakdowns fixed on the spot, we aim to get you and your car moving at the earliest!
RESCUE conducts a background verification on all its technicians to ensure your safety.
- 24/7 emergency roadside assistance
- 24/7 flat tyre assistance
- 24/7 emergency fuel assistance
- Towing assistance
- Key recovery assistance
- Custody assistance
- Onward commute assistance
- Medical info assistance
- And more….
Any questions? Call us on 080 60501234
Other reasons to subscribe to RESCUE’s membership plans for roadside assistance services in Bangalore:
- Convenience - Assurance that help is just a call away, in the event of requiring car roadside rescue services in Bangalore
- Safety - Assurance that your car is attended to by the best, with trained, background verified technicians
- Reliability – Assurance that you have partnered with Bangalore’s most experienced Roadside Assistance Company, who is the RSA partner for all the auto majors – Skoda, Audi, Volkswagen, Hyundai, Chevrolet, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz, etc.
- Cost Effective - Three breakdown assistance membership plans in Bangalore to choose from to suit your requirement and budget.
- Cover is only available to privately owned and company owned cars
- Vehicles must be regularly serviced in line with the manufacturer’s recommendations and not suffering from any recurrent mechanical or electrical problem
- There is no breakdown assistance membership cover for vehicles used for commercial purposes, hire, or vehicles not registered in India
- There is no cover for vehicles over 15 years of age
- Cover for any assistance on vehicle breakdown in Bangalore occurring within the first 72 hours after purchase will be charged at actual costs
- 24/7 car breakdown assistance - In the event of your car suffers a breakdown, Team RESCUE will reach the breakdown point in an average of 30 minutes, 24 hours a day and 7 days a week
- Flat tyre assistance – Your punctured tyre will be replaced with your inflated spare. In case your tyre is flat then air will be pumped into it to get you moving. When a spare is unavailable, we will attempt to fix your punctured tyre at an authorized service outlet. (Charges applicable)
Pro Members – Puncture Fixing is also included in your membership plan.
- Emergency fuel delivery services - Emergency fuel delivery of up to 5 litres in the event of an empty tank, or after draining the tank due to misfuel. Fuel delivered will be charged at actual
- Onsite repairs assistance – Our Expert technicians will get you moving by assisting you with services like jumpstarting dead batteries, checking and rectifying: electrical circuits, starter motor, replacement of burnt out fuses, starting issues, etc. The spares replaced, if any, will be charged at actuals. No labour will be charged on the above mentioned services
- Key recovery assistance - Car lock-out assistance by expert technicians in case of lost/misplaced keys or locked-out situations
- 24/7 towing assistance for cars – In case your vehicle cannot be repaired onsite, Team RESCUE with its state of the art Towing Trucks, safely transport your car to a service station of your choice.
Premium Members – 20 kms of Safe Towing – Winch / Spec Lift Towing, Rs.50/extra km
Pro Members – 20 kms of Flat Bed Towing, Rs.50/extra km.
- Custody assistance - Assistance in the form of taking responsibility for the custody of your vehicle, in your absence, during its transit to the service station of your choice. (for Pro Members only)
- Onward commute assistance - Free drop facility or alternate transport assistance for you and your loved ones if your vehicle needs to be towed to a service station
- Medical assistance - On-site first aid assistance in case of minor injuries and arranging ambulance services if required
- Member offers - RESCUE members can avail discounts on purchases/activities at RESCUE affiliated organisations
- RESCUE assist services - RESCUE members can avail preferential rates for services like Driver on call, RTO assistance, Insurance renewals etc.
- SMS relay services - RESCUE members can subscribe for alerts on traffic, increases in fuel prices, motoring news, insurance due dates, best deals for new products etc.